We do limited breeding of Olde English Bulldogges at Willow Ridge Farm. Below is information on how we raise our puppies and the purchasing process.
- $1,500-$2,000 for limited IOEBA registration (spay/neuter contract) depending on the dam and sire’s lineage/health/intelligence/temperament.
Puppy Purchasing Process:
- Please contact us via our Contact Page regarding puppies, upcoming litters, being placed on a waiting list for a future puppy or with any questions regarding our OEBs, our breeding program and/or any other general OEB questions.
- All potential Buyers are required to complete and submit to Seller a Buyer Application. Seller will notify Buyer after receipt of the Buyer Application if Buyer has been accepted to purchase a Willow Ridge Farm OEB puppy.
If Buyer wishes Seller to hold a puppy, Buyer will submit to Seller a $200 deposit either in cash, via Pay Pal or by check. However, the puppy will not be considered “held” until Seller has received from Buyer the $200 deposit as follows:
- CASH: the puppy will be considered “held” when Seller receives the cash.
- PAYPAL: the puppy will be considered “held” as soon as the funds are deposited into Seller’s Pay Pal account.
- CHECK: the puppy will be considered “held” when the check has cleared Seller’s bank account.
- The $200 deposit is refundable if Seller chooses at any point not to sell a puppy to Buyer for any reason.
- The $200 deposit is non-refundable if Buyer chooses at any point not to purchase the puppy for any reason.
Buyer and Seller will execute a Purchase Contract prior to Buyer taking possession of the puppy so that both parties understand their obligations with regard to the puppy and to each other.
Full payment for the puppy must be made prior to or on the day Buyer takes possession of the puppy as follows:
- If by cash, Buyer will make full payment on or before the day of pickup.
- If via Pay Pal, the funds must be transferred to Seller’s Pay Pal account 3 business days prior to Buyer picking up the puppy.
- If by check, Buyer’s check must clear Seller’s account 2 weeks prior to Buyer picking up the puppy.
How We Raise Our Puppies:
Puppies are whelped, raised, loved and played with in our home. Puppies are raised with an open crate in their pen so they are familiar with them when they leave us. If a particular litter is rather small (4 or less), we will begin individual crate training at 6 weeks. They are also trained to go to the bathroom in a designated area in their indoor pen and when they hear “go potty” to help new owners with house training. We also start working with them on “no bite” once their puppy teeth come in. The puppies are taken on walks of the farm as soon as they are old enough and depending on the time of year.
Before Going to New Homes:
- Puppies’ tails are docked and dew claws removed by our licensed veterinarian no later than 4 days old.
- Puppies are dewormed at 2, 4, 6, and 8 weeks old.
- Puppies receive their 8-week immunizations prior to Buyer taking possession of the puppy.
- Puppies are ready for their new homes at 8 weeks old. Please note: If Buyer cannot pick up the puppy at 8 weeks old, Buyer will pay Seller $5/day for every day Seller keeps the puppy for Buyer beyond 8 weeks.
- We abide by the rules and standards of the International Olde English Bulldogge Association (IOEBA).
- We are a registered kennel with the IOEBA and all of our litters are registered with the IOEBA.